ILLINOISouth Tourism’s Ticket Sweepstakes – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The “NASCAR Truck Series Toyota 200 Sweepstakes” from ILLINOISouth Tourism (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on Thursday, May 19 at 3 p.m. central standard time (“CST”). The “Gateway Grizzlies Sweepstakes” from ILLINOISouth Tourism (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on Friday, May 20 at 10 a.m. central standard time (“CST”). Both Sweepstakes end on Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 5 p.m. CST at the discretion of ILLINOISouth Tourism.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of ILLINOISouth Tourism, which shall be final and binding in all respects. ILLINOISouth Tourism is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to ILLINOISouth Tourism with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at of the date of entry (the \"Entrant\"). ILLINOISouth Tourism and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: A total of (20) winners on Facebook will be randomly selected to receive reserved tickets to the following: NASCAR Truck Series Toyota 200 on Saturday, June 4, 2022 (“Prize”) and to Gateway Grizzlies Baseball (“Prize”). (10) winners will receive tickets to the NASCAR Truck Series and (10) winners will receive tickets to Gateway Grizzlies Baseball. Winners will receive a 4-pack of tickets on Facebook.
Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted by Winners. ILLINOISouth Tourism reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. ILLINOISouth Tourism makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. ILLINOISouth Tourism will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, unless prohibited in the State and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online via ILLINOISouth Tourism’s social channel on Facebook. To enter on Facebook: 1) Users must ‘like’ the @illinoisouth sweepstakes post; 2) ‘tag’ a friend in the comments section of the post.
Must be a registered Facebook member to enter. Facebook account registration is free. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to ILLINOISouth Tourism via direct message to @ILLINOISouth on Facebook, not to Facebook. Multiple entries accepted.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. ILLINOISouth Tourism’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawings will be conducted after Promotion Period by ILLINOISouth Tourism or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via a Facebook direct message at the handle used for entry on the same day as the random drawing. Potential Winners must acknowledge receipt of notification and acceptance of the Prize as directed by ILLINOISouth Tourism within twenty-four (24) hours of email sent, at which point a new Potential Winner will be selected until one has accepted. Winner must provide email address when requested by ILLINOISouth Tourism to redeem Prize. ILLINOISouth Tourism is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any Instagram and/or email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in Prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a Prize is permitted except by ILLINOISOUTH TOURISM.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE ILLINOISOUTH TOURISM, THE TOURISM BUREAU ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRIZE, AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTY’S OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED PARTIES”) FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVE, “CLAIMS”), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT’S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT’S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT’S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT’S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ALL ENTRANTS AND WINNERS EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT’S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
THE TOURISM BUREAU ASSOCIATED WITH EACH PRIZE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE TOURISM BUREAU ASSOCIATED WITH EACH PRIZE HAS NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, ILLINOISouth Tourism reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, ILLINOISouth Tourism shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and ILLINOISouth Tourism reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by ILLINOISouth Tourism. ILLINOISouth Tourism and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, ILLINOISOUTH TOURSIM OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.