This reconstructed 1812 settler village, was erected through the industrious efforts of the Hutsonville Historic Society. Begun in 1967, it honors the areas first settlers, the Hutson family. The village consists of a church, barn, home, museum, inn and weaver's cabin. The site is located on Outer South Rose Stree in Hutsonville. It is open every Sunday, June through October from 2 pm to 4 pm and is available for weddings, meetings, and tours. For more information, contact 618-563-4531 and leave a message.