Nestled in 308 wooded acres with two lakes and countless trails, the center offers camping and a Retreat and Conference Center. Year-round lodging in Oak Lodge, Hickory Lodge or the Cottages is available for individuals and groups. A large number of activities are available for team building, retreats, reunions or other gatherings.
The McKendree MetroRecPlex is a new, full-service, state-of-the-art sports complex. The complex offers two NHL-sized ice rinks, an aquatic center fit with a 10 lane championship swimming pool, a contemporary fitness area and many other amenities. Memberships and daily passes can be purchased for use of the facility and all its features.
Located the corner of Scott Troy Rd and Hwy 50, our address is 205 Rec Plex Drive, O’Fallon, IL 62269.
Boating and fishing on Washington County Lake as well as hiking and campsites under the trees make this a favorite spot. Nine hundred acres are set aside for shotgun or bow and arrow hunting. Cabin rental also available.
Built in 1871, the Jail Museum was the city’s third jail. The Sheriff and his family lived upstairs, and women prisoners were kept in locked rooms. The men were housed downstairs. Today, the building houses the museum collection, including a one-room school, clothing, furniture and other artifacts dating to the 1800s.
This fun filled family park is the site of picnics, family reunions, a children’s playground, tennis and basketball courts and a skateboard park. The Veterans Memorial is here and a ceremony held each year after the Veterans Day Parade.
We have our store stuffed with great everyday housewares and lots of great holiday decor and gifts! We have a great selection of candles, our own soy candles made here in the store, McCalls, 1803 and Black Crow Candles. Great Primitive Furniture made locally. Large selection of tarts and warmers. Watkins spices and fuller brush products.
The Mini Park is an area which features a gazebo, a stone picnic table, stone benches, memorial brick walkways and beautiful flowers, trees and shrubs. It’s located on Main Street within walking distance of all the stores and offices. It was formed out of an area where a corner store once stood.