Celebrate the holiday season in traditional German style in Maeystown! Enjoy hammered dulcimer and strolling bass brand music alongside German and traditional carol sing.
An Old Fashioned German Christmas also includes:
- A Weihnachthaus tour (mini house tour) featuring three homes
- Complementary carriages rides throughout the village
- Photo opportunities in a Victorian horse sleigh
- Visits with Sankt Nikolaus
- Traditional foods like glüwein, weihnacht stew and a Taste of Christmas dessert samplings
Children can enjoy stories by Frau Kringle or make their own German craft while adults learn to fold German paper stars. And you won't want to leave before you stop by the quilt show, observe a Santa wood carver at work and see the wrapped sassafras tree.
The entire family can enjoy shopping at the unique local shops and the Chriskindlmarkt, and then finish the day with a carol sing around the lighting of the village Weihnachtsbaum.
Published schedule of events will be available.