Nothing to do on St. Paddy’s Day? Check out these celebrations happening across ILLINOISouth!
1. St. Patrick’s Day Blow-Out with Whiskey Dixon – New Athens
March 17, 12 PM to Mar 18 at 2 AM
The Nail – 400 South Johnson St
Corn beef and cabbage, and party bus shuttles to and from Belleville Square and The Nail! Don’t miss out on the fun!
3. St. Patrick’s Day Show – Belleville
March 17, 9 PM
Dutch Hollow Barn – 533 Dutch Hollow Rd
Come party with the band, The Swaybacks! Free show, no cover charge!
4. Luck O’ the Steamers St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – Columbia
March 17, 6 – 10 PM
Columbia Turner Hall – 211 E Cherry St
Join us this St. Patrick’s Day for an adults-only evening of mouse races, horse races, silent auction, wine pull and much, much more!
5. St Patty’s Day Party with Jac Freeze! – Olney
March 17, 9 PM
Fireside – 215 S Whittle Ave
Come enjoy some GREEN beer & party with Jac Freeze!!
6. St. Patrick’s Day Party with Big 21 Band – Salem
March 17, 8 AM to Mar 18 at 12 AM
Salem American Legion Post 128 -1001 East Main St
Come out and enjoy a night of music and dancing with the Big 21 Band!
7. Scrambled St. Patty’s Day at Vintage Wine Bar – Waterloo
March 17, 8 PM – 12 AM
Vintage Wine Bar – 212 South Main Street
Have a good time and hang out with the band Scrambled at the Vintage Wine Bar on St. Patty’s Day!
8. St. Paddy’s Party hosted by Heartland Community Chorus – Highland
March 3, 5:30 pm – 9 pm
Lindendale Park Ballroom – 1800 Lindenthal Avenue
Get a head start on your St. Patrick’s Day festivities by celebrating all things Irish at the Heartland Community Chorus’s St. Paddy’s Party with Mrs. Murphy and the Gang.
9. Donnie Baker & The Pork Pistols St. Patty’s Day Party – Flora
March 17, 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Johnny & June’s – 720 North Ave
Kick off St. Patty’s Day with Comedian Donnie Baker and his infamous Pork Pistols Band in tow! Blue-collar comedy and pre-party specials before the main event.
10. St. Patrick’s Day @ Hidden Lake Winery – Aviston
March 17, 8 PM
Hidden Lake Winery – 10580 Wellen Rd
Come celebrate St. Patrick’s with Beaucomp Bottom Band at Hidden Lake Winery! Food and drink specials, and don’t forget to wear your green!