The Centralia Recreation Complex is a 60,000 square foot multi-sport facility located in historic downtown Centralia, IL. Built near the site of the former railroad depot, the Complex sports the look of an old fashioned train station while housing some of the most modern equipment and facilities in the fitness industry.
Features of the Centralia Recreation Complex include:
- Elevated walking/jogging track
- Oversized gymnasium with two full courts and six adjustable goals
- Fitness Room with weight stations, treadmills, stair-steppers and exercise bikes
- 25 yard competition pool with 6
- 2,000 square foot heated family leisure pool
- Raindrop fountain
- Observation deck and poolside spectator seating
- Locker rooms with shower facilities
- Family Change Room with shower facilities
- Full service Conference Center for meetings, receptions and parties
- Youth Activities Association Program for 4th-8th Grades
The Centralia Recreation Complex houses all the fun, space and equipment you'll need during your ILLINOISouth adventure.